About Evergreen Medical Clinic
Evergreen Medical Clinic is a family medical practice with a minor emergency clinic.
We have family doctors providing booked medical care and walk in clinic care in Evergreen community in Saskatoon. Our family doctors provide general care services and referrals to specialists.
We believe in the concept of a medical home. We provide team-based care that is intended to provide comprehensive and continuous medical care to you and your family.
Dr. George Tuwor
- Medical University of Sofia, Bulgaria.
- CIH, University of Bergen, Norway. Nutrition and immunity.
- NHS Education for Scotland, General Practice Vocational Training, North East Deanery.
Last three job positions
- Locum Family Physician, Saskatchewan Medical Association/Rubicon.
- Rural Physician, ANHH, Fort Qu’Appelle.
- GP with special interest in Obstetrics, Lerwick Health Centre and Gilbert Bain Hospital, Lerwick, Shetland Islands, United Kingdom.
- Former Chief of the Medical Advisory Committee, ANHH, Fort Qu’Appelle.
- Member of the Royal College of General Practitioners (United Kingdom)
- Member od Scottish Multi-professional Maternity Group (United Kingdom)
- Associate Professor, College of Medicine, UoS, Saskatchewan
- Men’s health, Child and adolescent Health, Women’s health, Obstetrics and gynaecology, Minor surgery, Mental Health, Nutritional and immnuty problems.
Scope of Practice
- Sees Booked and Walk in Patient. Accepting new patients.